(P4) Create the Media Components to be used in the Advertisement Campaign

Bubble and Fizz Logo - 

This is the competed version of my Bubble and Fizz logo. I made sure to use a square template so that I can make sure that the sizes are correct. The finished product is in a 1:1 aspect ratio and has a pixel density of 1080x1080.

This logo turned out nicely and also includes the orange and pink colour scheme which was explicit on the brief.


Social Media Advertisement Video - 

This is my Social Media Video Advertisement. I created this video in 1080x1080 as it is one of the official Instagram sizes, where this advertisement would be. I have rendered the video in this quality so that it will look good on Instagram, and the video quality is professional level.

Video Rendered onto an Instagram Post - 


This is my social media video imported onto a mock Instagram post. Unfortunately I could not change the text underneath the post so as for now it just says template.
Once again this was rendered at 1080x1080 in a 1:1 format.



Final Billboard - 



Billboard Rendered onto Real Example - 

This is my rendered billboard. I chose to put the photo on a landscape billboard to fit my design and to also have more readability.

I put this billboard in an urban location where it is obvious that it stands out due to the colours that I used. This shows how an audience can see this advertisement easily when walking around this area.


Print (Poster) - 

This is my final Print design that I created in Adobe Illustrator. The colours and the graphics turned out very well and fit the client brief as it was described.
This is good as it means that it will achieve the performance that the client wants the advertisement to achieve.

3D Poster Mock-up - 

This is the mock-up for my print media advertisement. The mock-up shows the advertisement in an urban area where it has been stuck to a wall.
This is a good example as it shows how much the advertisement sticks out from the world around it, and therefore it will divert people's attention towards it 
This turned out very well and this design fits the client brief perfectly.



Bubble and Fizz Can - 

This is my Final Bubble and Fizz can render. This was created in photoshop as a 3D mock-up render, and I created the design using Adobe Illustrator.
The final render is in 1920x1080, as the actual document is in landscape format. If I was to do this again, i would make it in portrait, as it would save storage.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(P2) Planning of a Cross Media Campaign

(P3) Create a Pre-production Plan for the Media Components in the Planned Advertisement Campaign